Medical Emergency Skills for Actors (Teams)
LEARN TO APPLY MEDICAL EMERGENCY SKILLS IN A TEAM FOR FILM & TELEVISION
Taught by Registered Paramedics from Emergency Australia
All conducted at Australia's third largest film studio Screen QLD Studios
PREREQUISITE: Medical Emergency Skills for Actors (Solo and Pairs) Workshop
PERFORM SKILLS SUCH AS:
- Work in a medical emergency team to attend an emergency arrival including receiving the patient on a gurney outside and transferring them inside and onto an emergency room bed
- Work in a medical team called to a hospital bed to attend to an inhouse emergency
- Work in a surgery theatre team to attend to a patient who is about to be operated on
- Offer standard medical jargon responses to team members and communicate with patients within the emergency framework
- You will rotate on team roles to ensure maximum coverage of tasks
- NO - YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO GIVE ANYONE A NEEDLE FOR REAL – THIS IS ALL ACTING
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Located at Screen Queensland Studios in Studio B
10 places per class, T&Cs apply.
Completion certificate provided.